content & tools provided by www.vote.org
Use Your Voice
This resource campaign is powered by The Creative Folks.
In our field as creatives, expression means a lot. Creative expression is an empowerment tool that leads to change making opportunities.
When you vote, you’re making a difference. Your team at The Creative Folks encourages you to stay educated and take it to the polls.
Your first step starts here.
Check your status below.
Disclaimer: The tools on this page were provided 100% by www.vote.org
All of Vote.org tools work in all 50 states.
Vote.org is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization and does not support or oppose any political candidate or party.
Battle tested: these are the exact same tools the team uses at Vote.org
When filling out your information through Vote.org’s tools, you will receive occasional emails from Vote.org. You can unsubscribe at any time.
You will receive recurring text messages from Vote.org if you provide your cell phone number. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out. Text HELP for more info.
Next Steps Here:
Under 18? We got you.
We’re glad to see you’re ready to jump into action using your voice. Pledge to register today.
We get that life gets busy.
Sign up for Vote.org’s reminders on elections.
Early Voting Starts: The fourth Monday before the election.
Early Voting Ends: The Friday before the election.
To register in Georgia you must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you want to vote;
- be at least 18 years old within six months after the day of registration, and be 18 years old to vote;
- not be serving a sentence for having been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude;
- not have been judicially determined to be mentally incompetent, unless the disability has been removed.
Thank you to Vote.org for providing free resources for brands like ours to advocate the importance of voting. We are seeking partners to join the campaign with us. Interested partners, please email us.