Hey there creatives,
Tammy here! June is approaching soon and June is also the six-month anniversary for The Creative Folks (TCF)—how exciting isn’t it? With the past few months, we’ve learned and acquired a lot as a team:
- Recruiting new members on board
- Letting go of a few members
- Drafting new art projects
- Finding our office space
- Interviews & meeting new Atlanta creatives
The list goes on! Marking our half-of-a-year presence, we’re launching a new idea to highlight the local Atlanta creatives in our great city. We can’t reach all of them by ourselves so we’re hoping to have you help us find them with this new initiative called: Artist Roundup!
Let me explain
If you know of a local Atlanta creative (or you are one yourself) whether they: make art, sell art, run a gallery, or make impact for the creative community, it doesn’t matter—we want to know!
- Simply nominate that Atlanta creative here
- Our team will review the nomination and if they’re a fit, we’ll set up an interview with them.
That’s it, literally! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
I won’t keep you for long. Stay tuned on our Instagram for our Summer campaign launch! Let’s hustle creatives.
Sharing is caring!